While many of us are hunkering down there are those among us who find themselves in a position where they need to enter the Real Estate Market as either a Buyer or a Seller. Job changes, lifestyle changes and/or financial changes typically make this necessary and right now that can be a scary process. Entering someone elses home or allowing strangers to enter your home causes a variety of concerns that are all very valid.
These measures are in place to protect Buyers, Sellers and Properties during this time:
- Open Houses are not permitted at this time.
- All Showings are by appointment only.
- There cannot be any overlapping showings.
- Only Pre-Qualified Buyers ready to make an offer on the right home are permitted to tour.
- Only 2 people may tour a property at any one time.
- Each individual must be accompanied by a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- If a couple is looking for a home they must tour separately with the Broker.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times inside the home.
My personal promise to you as a Seller:
- Shoe covers, gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided on site by me for all showings.
- Showing Agents will be asked to affirm that anyone they are showing the home to is free from signs of illness.
- Showing Agents will be asked to provide Buyer Financing Approval before a showing will be scheduled.
- If requested, I will personally sanitize all surfaces in your home after each showing before you return to the property.
My personal promise to you as a Buyer:
- We will assure that you are pre-qualified to purchase any property we plan to tour.
- I will ask for assurance that everyone living in an occupied home is free from illness.
- I will ask for assurance that everyone in your touring party is free from illness.
- We will travel to all properties separately to maintain Social Distancing.
- We will maintain social distancing while in the home.
- I will arrive at the property early to open doors and turn on lights with gloved hands.
- I will provide hand sanitizer and gloves and request you not touch surfaces in the home.
Being in a position where you need to enter other peoples homes, or having other people enter your home during this time is a bit unsettling but following these safety measures together we can do a lot to protect everyone while still conducting necessary Real Estate business. Feel free to call with any questions or to discuss your options if you need to buy or sell a home at this time 425-350-2300.