Ready. Set. Sell.
Table of Contents
1. Welcome to the Game: Discovering Your Why
2. Game Prep: Get Serious About the Finances
3. Pre-game: Tackle Your ''To-Do" List
4. Prepping the Field: Staging Your Home
6. Checking the Equipment: Cleaning House
7. Let the Games Begin: Negotiation Time
8. The Last Play: Inspections
9. The Final Timeout: Waiting for the Closing
10. Happy Selling
Some Seattle area suburbs have literally doubled in price over the past 12 months!
King County had the steepest drop in active listings, shrinking nearly 59% from a year ago, followed by Jefferson County, down 40%, and Snohomish County, down more than 35%.
“The market remains virtually sold out, and there is a significant backlog of buyers looking for a home to purchase,” reported J. Lennox Scott, chairman and CEO of John L. Scott Real Estate. With higher mortgage rates expected, he said buyers are more anxious to get a home, even during the inventory shortage.
Commenting on rising prices and low inventory, broker Dean Rebhuhn, owner of Village Homes and Properties, said multiple offers are the norm. “I’ve been asked many times if the housing market is going to have a correction.” He believes it will not, citing five factors:
- High job growth and high pay.
- Remote hybrid work models.
- Consumer willingness to drive to locations along I-90, I-5, I-405.
- Investor interest in residential rentals, plus political pushback on short-term rentals.
- Increasing demand for second homes located in high amenity communities within driving distance of Puget Sound, and particularly the Eastside.
The Cascade Team provides a full service experience that is a step above; by executing a marketing plan that is unique to your home, rich in technology and high in service. We leverage the most innovative technological tools to provide the most exposure possible for your home to increase the communication and service to you our client.
Our local agents are market experts and possess the critical local market knowledge to both price and market your home more effectively than any other brokerage. We pride ourselves on living and working in the communities in which we serve. Backed by our proprietary “Push-Pull” technology our professional real estate team is here to serve you…. The Results speak for themselves!
Be sure to ask these important questions before you hire a Broker to help sell your home:
Your Home is Your Greatest Investment
Know these questions and answers before you interview a broker.
The difference can cost you thousands.